Four Corners Charter School, Inc.
Four Corners Charter School is governed by Four Corners Charter School, Inc. Four Corners Charter School, Inc. is responsible for the legal and financial obligations of the school. Four Corners Charter School, Inc. establishes policy consistent with the school’s mission and ensures the school’s programs and operations are faithful to the terms of the charter including compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email@example.com
Four Corners Charter School, Inc. Board of Directors
- Kelvin Soto, Osceola County, Chairman
- Jay Wheeler, Osceola County, Director
- Tim Weisheyer, Osceola County, Director
- Marc Dodd, Lake County, Director
- Jim Miller, Lake County, Director
Board Meeting Dates
Meetings are scheduled to begin at 4 pm and will be held in the Board Room of the Administrative Center, 817 Bill Beck Boulevard, Kissimmee. The public is welcome to attend.
Academic Performance 2014-15
Academic Performance 2016-17: C
Four Corners Charter School Parent Facilitator
9100 Teacher Lane
Davenport, FL 33896
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.