General School Information
Four Corners Charter School offers classes in grades K-5. The student body is a diverse population serving students serving Osceola, Lake, Polk and Orange Counties. Applications are now being accepted for students in all grades.
Programs and Services
- Comprehensive core curriculum including science and technology
- Parent access to PowerSchool’s Student Information System
- Enforced uniform policy
- Before and after care
- Free/reduced lunch program
- Student clubs and extracurricular activities
Information for Parents
Student Handbook, Code of Conduct and other policies
- Parent Handbook 2015-2016
- 2015-2016 Student Handbook – Four Corners Charter School Student Handbook. The information in this handbook was compiled to help students succeed in school.
- Student Code of Conduct – The Osceola County Student Code of conduct.
- Statement of Non-Discrimination – Policy and procedures prohibiting discrimination.
- Student Internet Usage Policy – Students are expected to follow all guidelines stated below as well as those given orally by the staff and to demonstrate ethical behavior in using the network.
- Oasis Background Check – www.osceolaschools.net/OASIS